Just Landscapes

My in-laws are here for a visit and so we headed up to take a Columbia River Gorge Cruise about an hour away from home.  I was so disappointed with my pictures though.  They caught haze in the picture and don't do the Columbia River area justice.  It's so beautiful there and the weather was perfect! 


Eric took this picture.  I think all they need is black leather jackets and some heavy music and we've got a reality show.  



(A lot of these pics came out differently depending on which way we were facing)





 Our captain says this sea lion comes back to this spot every year.  He must know where the big fish are.  




This is part of the campground for Native Americans that they use during the summer for catching salmon.



A pulled out a few to show off to us! 





Like I said, the pictures don't do it justice, but just in case you were ever wondering why all the "tree huggers" live in Oregon........... It is really beautiful with all those majestic trees. 














Sidney Adams  – (August 6, 2013 at 7:26 PM)  

Very nice pictures Heather. What a beautiful place to hug trees, I can see why all the hippies moved there. Hey Portland has a pretty good music scene from what I hear.

Kristi  – (August 9, 2013 at 4:52 PM)  

Wow! Your area is one that I'd still like to visit one day...you know, in a year that we're not headed to China. :)

Anonymous –   – (September 9, 2013 at 6:06 AM)  

The 9th from the top with Eric hugging the kids makes me want to be able to wrap my arms around the group and get a great big hug in.
Love Omi

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP