Nothin' Fancy

Notice my new header? It's nothing fancy, but I did it myself this morning.  I've been wanting to update my blog a tad, but I just don't have time to fiddle with it. However, today I took advantage of a few extra minutes I had since I didn't have to drive Ally to school.  The poor kiddo is sleeping off the stomach bug she had last night.  The blog header took no time at all to put together with Picmonkey! What a great free editing tool! I'll definitely be using it again. Super fast! Super easy! 

Kristi  – (January 28, 2013 at 8:34 PM)  

Hey friend! Long time, no visit...
Sorry that I had dropped off the face of bloggyland. I do like your new look! And I'm looking forward to spending a little time here getting caught up in your life. :)

Marge Gordon  – (January 28, 2013 at 8:54 PM)  

Looks very nice, good job. And yesterday's picture was my son years ago, he did that many times. Cute!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP