Well It's About Time!

 I'm going to admit a very terrible fact: We have not had a formal family photo since Grant was about 20 months old. There. I said it. It's out in the open for all the world to see. Horrible, considering we have had Jake since then. In my defense, we have lots of pics just not any done by a professional photographer.  

We've remedied that issue with 86 professional photos and the right to all of them.  And when I made the purchase, and Eric started to gasp, I reminded him of the above stated fact.  No worries, though. He's still smiling. And my Christmas card is packed with as many pictures as I could fit because I could. I should note that these are just straight out of the camera with no editing, but I wanted to post some!

(On a side note, I took the comment word verification off due to certain grandparents complaining about it. You know who you are.  However, I changed the setting incorrectly and found out tonight that I had several comments awaiting moderation. It was a nice surprise to read them though! I believe I fixed the problem, but I'm back to word verification because I keep getting less-than-tasteful comments.  I love reading comments so I don't want to lose any!) 



You know Jake. He smiles big and laughs often so in all of his pictures his smile is prominent and his eyes disappear into adorable little half moons.  That's why I'm in love with this picture, I guess.  Just such a sweet pic of him. 





There ya have it. Now we aren't due for another 8 years. LOL 


Kelly the Overthinker  – (November 19, 2012 at 3:56 PM)  

Look how grown up everyone looks! Wow! Beautiful! :)
Kelly

Anonymous –   – (November 19, 2012 at 8:54 PM)  

Good looking genes all around!

Love you and can't wait to see you!

Omi

Johanna  – (December 16, 2012 at 4:47 PM)  

Awww, these are wonderful!!!! Beautiful family!!!

Kristi  – (January 28, 2013 at 8:44 PM)  

LOVE those pictures! You guys are such a good looking family!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP