Disney's California Adventure via iPhone

Our camera was in our backpack the entire day, but Eric informed me that the iPhone's job was taking pictures so you can enjoy yourself.  I heeded his advice and kept my camera packed away. However, considering mom said "take lots of pictures", I may be in trouble. Here ya go, Mom and Dad!

Mr. Cool in Hollywood


Mr. Cheese waiting to ride Mater in Carsland




Remember the Cozy Cone Hotel?  Adorable.


The Cars Movie gas station


The Carsland was really complete, just like the movie.  We wouldn't expect anything less of Disney, would we?


See that cute Mickey Ferris Wheel? Notice how some of the seats are where they normally are and some are inside of the wheel? Well, certain cars are on rollers and shift around while going round and round.  There is a reason there were barf bags to the left of your seat! Even Jake was sick to his stomach! Will.Never.Go.On.Again!

By this time, Jake was pretty tired. As we rode the Carousel, he reminded me that he likes the carousel and he likes going to sleep. I guess that's what adrenaline will eventually do to you because this was just after he rode the Tower of Terror.


As proof of his fatigue, he walked around rubbing Grant's ear. Poor Grant!


This is the face of a man who has conquered his first upside down loop, big guy roller coaster.


This is what he looked like while actually on the ride! White knuckles!!


The Carsland's main attraction is the road trip inside the cars. This was REALLY a great ride! Here's a pic of the family (plus some stranger who was willing to ride again as a single rider because it's so fun) on the ride. Loving Jake's face!


Carsland lit up with neon at night and looked so cool!




I think I had as much fun as the kids!


Kristi  – (November 13, 2012 at 10:42 PM)  

Okay, I have GOT to get to Disneyland to take my boys (and myself actually) to Carsland. This post just confirmed it. That looks like crazy fun!

Anonymous –   – (November 16, 2012 at 2:00 PM)  

I'm enjoying this vacation through your picture; especially the one of Miss Priss.

Love and Miss you all,

Omi

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP