The Sassy Sleuth

 There's something you should know about my girl.  She loves mysteries and pies, I mean, spies. I, however, like pies. She likes spies. Anyway, she does a lot of mystery reading. 

The other day (not to air her dirty laundry or anything), she got sassy with me.  Consequence? No ipod touch, no phone, no..... well, you get the picture.  But I guess since she didn't have her regular technology available at her finger tips and no where to go, she had time to do some research on how to become a genuine spy.  All that spare time stirs up some creativity and thinking in a girl! Allygirl made a Top Secret folder of lots of great spy articles.  



Really, anything you'd like to know like the brush pass, dead drop, and sleeper. 

But what was the real clincher? When this note was left at our bedroom door:


 It says:
By the way I am the best spy ever. You know why? because I found my i pod while I was gong to the bathroom because If figured it was in the cabinet. hehehehehehehehahahahahahahhhohohohohoho. But don't worry. I did not play it. Love you  hehehehehehehehehehohohohohohoho    P.S. If you can find the 3 t's in the second set of he he he's you can give me 20 dollars.  

Now I'm wondering if taking the ipod was a punishment! She certainly did have fun looking for it and writing this note! 

Anonymous –   – (October 29, 2012 at 4:05 PM)  

Ally girl, I love and miss you, you are the very best grandaughter ever.

LOVE OMI XXOOXXOO

Anonymous –   – (October 30, 2012 at 10:59 AM)  

Now if that isn't just the cutest thing. Looks like she knows what to do if the electronic stuff isn't available. Love that kid.
Uncle David

Anonymous –   – (October 30, 2012 at 5:54 PM)  

What a cutie...and since I didn't find the t's I don't owe anyone any $
Xxxooo
Mom

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP