Making Time

I seem to just be getting busier and busier. I'll be glad when soccer season is over which will at least give me some room to breathe in the evenings. We have soccer 4 nights and TKD 2 nights; throw in a couple of piano lessons, volunteering at school, my (new) Pilates classes and Tai Chi-- we're busy! But today, we had a gorgeous almost dry fall day. Meeting up with friends for recess was just going to have to work. So glad it did!

Anonymous –   – (October 17, 2012 at 6:33 AM)  

Hey I recognize this tree. It's beutiful in its fall dress.

Julie  – (October 18, 2012 at 5:04 PM)  

Hi, Heather! I am so far behind...like months...on reading and posting blogs. I just hopped on here to try to put together a quick post and saw that you had written you are taking Tai Chi. Isn't it great? I started taking it too.

Kristi  – (October 26, 2012 at 3:22 PM)  

Sometimes a break with friends is just what the doctor ordered. We did the same yesterday. It totally made no sense based on where all else I had already driven/still had to drive yesterday, but we did it anyway and i'm so glad we did!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP