What is the Deepest Lake in America?

 At over 1,900 feet deep, Oregon's Crater Lake is the deepest! It sits at almost 8,000 feet elevation and gets over 500 inches of snow a year. In fact, they don't have many of the roads open there until July! It is beautiful though! See for yourself! 

Wizard Island:




Goofy husband's vacation photo










Jenna  – (August 24, 2012 at 7:40 PM)  

Hi
My name is Jenna and I came across your site. Ally is beautiful and has a beautiful smile. Grant and Jake are handsome and have cute smiles. The boys and I have something in common, we both like chinese food and Soccer. Ally and I have something in common too, we both like sushi. I love those pictures of you Vacation they are beautiful and amazing. I went White water rafting once it was a lot of fun, and we got really wet. Jake and I are both missing a tooth, but mine was pulled, so it won;t grow back. Your house looks great with all the small updates. I love gaurdining, those veggies look very yummy! Nice pic of the kids camping, I love camping. Happy 13th Birthday Beautiful and Special Ally! The kids are all lucky and blessed to have great, loving and caring parents like you both. Also you both are lucky and blessed to have beautiful, handsome, caring and loving kids.
I was born with a rare life threatening disease, I have developmental delays, and 14 other medical conditions.
http://www.miraclechamp.webs.com

sidknee  – (August 25, 2012 at 3:12 PM)  

Beautiful pictures Heather, did Eric do any cliff diving over the edge?
What a nice little note Jenna left you.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP