Jake's Journey Home

If you've been considering putting blog to book, I can now recommend Blurb. I finally finished revising some of the blog posts about Jake's joining our family in a book called Jake's Journey Home. I purchased my book and was so pleased with it. The quality is great and it's a nice hard back book for Jake to keep forever. I'm really glad I did it despite the amount of time that went into it. I did a huge scrapbook for Grant, but wish I had this available at the time.  I think I will eventually get each year put into a book to keep for family memories. 

If anyone is interested, you can download Jake's Journey Home on an iphone or ipad for free. Just click THIS LINK from the ipad or iphone.  You will have to sign in or make a free Blurb account. Then download from there.  Please don't feel obligated as I did this really for family memory and as keepsake for Jake. 



Omi and Grandpop have come in for a visit so the blog has been a little quiet while we visit. Grant has played more Cribbage games than I can count with Grandpop and there have also been plenty of whiffle ball games too!

Just to make sure everyone is having a great day, Betty is giving you her best smile. And yes, she has a t-shirt on.  She was cold....or, maybe I like to make her look as ridiculous as possible because it makes me giggle a little. 


Anonymous –   – (July 29, 2012 at 12:39 PM)  

Will be downloading the book soon. What a neat thing to do.
Miss Betty is a ham with the camera, eh?
Uncle David

Anonymous –   – (August 2, 2012 at 12:52 AM)  

Downloaded the book on my iPad...call it my summer reading! On page 88!

-Favorite cousin Stephen

Kristi  – (August 3, 2012 at 5:07 PM)  

Thanks for the recommendation! I've been trying to decide which service to use to make books for my kids. Not that I'm behind or anything...

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP