A Week's Worth

 Gram and Pop have left for home and hopefully are resting well! We kept them busy with hiking, playing badmitten, shopping, and baseball games. They sat through two of the wettest, coldest games of the season! Yesterday, Jake was sitting in the back seat saying, "I already miss Grammy and Poppy!".  Me too, bud; me too! 

I didn't take very many pics while they were here. I wasn't looking or feeling my best. My shingles has been a pretty mild case I think.  I still have some terrible looking spots on my hairline, redness on my face, and taking steroid drops for my left eye for about another week (hopefully).  I'll be happy when I can use contacts and masacra though! 

(near Tillamook Bay)

Ally & Pop



I had an early birthday lunch with my parents complete with cake and large candle (or small firework)



Grant received this hover craft for his birthday. Really a fun toy! 


Ally & Gram



Julie  – (June 25, 2012 at 7:43 PM)  

Love the pictures! Hope you are on the mend.

Anonymous –   – (June 27, 2012 at 9:28 AM)  

Glad your feeling a little better. And, what is this that Jake is amazed at?
Love you guys,
Uncle David

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP