The good, the bad, & the ugly

Good news first: my parents are here visiting. We managed to surprise the kids. Boy were they surprised when they saw Grammy and Poppy walking through the airport with clown noses and funny glasses on. So fun! I'm sooo glad they are here!

Bad news: I found out I have shingles. The spots are on my face, eyelid, and scalp. This makes me cranky. Also makes me mad that my immune system won't cooperate despite the fact that I've had the shingles vaccine.

Ugly news: That would be describing me with red oozing swollen spots on my face covered in calamine lotion. It ain't pretty and you won't be seeing a pic of me for awhile. You can thank me later!

Marge Gordon  – (June 17, 2012 at 7:50 PM)  

be thankful you had the shot, or it would be much worse, believe me, been there had them and years later still have residual pain.

Enjoy your visitors!

Kristi  – (June 17, 2012 at 10:10 PM)  

Praying for your SPEEDY recovery!
Glad your mom is there while you are under the weather ~ always nice to have reinforcements when you aren't on your A game.

The Kings  – (June 18, 2012 at 8:04 AM)  

Praying that you feel better soon and can enjoy your parent's visit.

I have had shingles and know just how miserable it can be.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP