Memorial Day Road Trip (1)

 We are home from our road trip down towards the center of Oregon into Northern California and backup the scenic 101 following the coast.  I have so many pictures from this trip that I had to just post a few tonight. My neck hurts from editing!! Sheesh! 


We pretty much decided that we'd stop wherever there were pretty views which meant we stopped VERY frequently even if it was just for a minute. Talk about a great trip. 


I packed two coolers of food so we weren't spending time finding places to eat. Considering where we were (in the middle of nowhere), finding places to eat would have been difficult anyway! 



This kid seriously loves wandering around looking at things.



Talk about a clean river! 





The boys enjoyed determining what large rocks they thought daddy could and couldn't lift. Of course, he wasn't about to not show them his "power" so he made lots of noise and funny faces lifting this rock. Yep, he's good at effect. 



 Love the look on Jake's face. Priceless! 





Better pics coming tomorrow if I can find my way out from under the laundry pile! 

Patty Powell  – (June 5, 2012 at 11:25 AM)  

These are beautiful pictures. So glad you had such a nice Memorial Day Week-end. We are doing a family vacation to Orlando this summer, actually Sept., but next year I'm thinking Uncle Bryan and I would love to do the Northern California trip to see the Redwood Forests. You sure live in a beautiful place! I think I'll wait till it gets a little warmer though!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP