This and That Thursday

 Monday of this week was 80 degrees and sunny so we took advantage of the unseasonable weather to do some new trails. We came across a little bridge and a rushing creek to play in. Well worth the walk, but not the migraine I ended up with. I react to the sun so poorly anymore! 



We also headed out for some Thai food. Eric and I got our normal, but it was soooo much spicier than it had been in the past. The waitress said the chef even cut the amount of spice since the peppers he got were so hot. Whew! Eric played a soccer game after that dinner and said he tasted that food all over again and again.....and again.... bleh! 

Jake enjoyed his meal though. Now you see it....


Now you don't! Where does he put it? 


First and foremost, I don't sew.  But I purchased new chairs for an otherwise empty living room and wanted to brighten it up a bit so I attempted my version of making a pillow. 


Now I just have to find time to make the other one. 


Hope everyone is having a wonderful week. I am enjoying reading and hearing of expecting bloggy friends!!!! 

Omi –   – (April 28, 2012 at 10:40 AM)  

Love the furniture but and the pillow. Grant and I need our Dominoe table this one is looking like trouble in the making

Love Omi

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP