The Swagger Wagon

 One of our favorite parts of the vacation was renting the swagger wagon of boats. In fact, I now want a pontoon boat which would mean I need a lake house. But that's a different story. 

We trusted these two shifty guys as Captain and Skipper. (Insert Gilligan's Island theme song here)



Bathing Beauties!





Oh look! There I am! Thanks, Rachel, for making sure I was in vacation pics! 


 We stopped at several different places. This little cove area makes them look like they're on the moon or something! 


The sting rays were out visiting that day too.


The swagger wagon had a lot of little captains! 




This guy looks like he's done this before.



 We could have had a large hermit crab community by the time the kids had gathered all their new friends. 


This isn't pool water! It's the bay.  He was calmly asking me if he could get back on the boat since he was cold and the jellyfish were stinging him. Being the good mother I am, I took a picture first. 


Side effects of boating: (We should boat more often!)


The dreaded frisbee.  Grant hit everyone one of us with that thing. I thought it just may be the death of all of us! 



Kristi  – (April 20, 2012 at 5:27 PM)  

Oh my goodness, your trip looks like it was so much fun! Ian and I have said for years that we'd love to vacation with friends. Now that we aren't planning on running to China every 18 months, maybe we can actually plan one.

And I totally laughed about the picture taken before you rescued Jake from the cold, jellyfish infested water. Our children pay the price of being kids of Mamarazzi. :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP