The Joy of Boys

My boys picked flowers for me and put them in these little "vases". They were pretty excited about it too! My pansy plants took a hit, but I also have fewer dandelions in my yard now! Ahhhh, sweet boys!

Anonymous –   – (April 6, 2012 at 5:42 PM)  

awwwwwww. .....sweet!

Kristi  – (April 7, 2012 at 8:46 AM)  

This gives me hope that even though the rocks that Caleb used to offer me have pretty much stopped, flowers may be coming. Even if they are ones that I planted...

Love the pitchers by the way! Perfect for a hand picked bouquet!

Anonymous –   – (April 7, 2012 at 3:03 PM)  

I bought two tiny vases to hold tiny buds, and get a glass bowl suitable for floating those dandelions. Love a group of them floating on a table.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP