I Smile

There are things that make me smile. This video is most definitely one of them. The kids got an Easter package from Grammy and Poppy and the hit of the treats wasn't the candy but these animal balloons. Take a look! 



video


Another thing that increases my smile factor? My toes will be sandy and the sun will be shining on me in just a few days. The boys have a big surprise in store for them!  (Ally found out about our little surprise a little early. Oh well, just means she has something special to look forward to.) 


Omi –   – (April 5, 2012 at 7:20 PM)  

This is a laugh out loud video. I just love watching Jake jump up and down after the toot! Thanks for sharing Easter with us. Grammy finds the neatest things.

Anonymous –   – (April 5, 2012 at 10:08 PM)  

This one made my day, now for the pull my finger trick.

Anonymous –   – (April 7, 2012 at 8:05 AM)  

Grandpa watched it with me this morning. It's even funnier with both of us laughing at it.

Thanks for the hoot!

Love you, Omi and Grandpa

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP