Friendship!

 We headed across the good 'ole USA for some Florida sunshine and some good times with dear friends. And boy, did we have fun! 


If Eric finds me gone one day and my bathing suits missing, you'll know where to find me! I think we should retire early right here!


Of course, we had six little darlings to entertain us. 


And my, did they entertain......





Somehow, these ladies were a little more subdued. 


My brown skinned boys! HANDSOME!!!!



They even got their picture taken with a movie star!


That's my big kid in the middle. And you thought I only had three of these guys!



We had such a great time with our dear friends from Delaware! Wish we lived closer!


We're still finding sand....in his ears, in his clothes, shoes.......


Till next time, M family! 

Note to grandparents: No worries, you'll see more pics of grandkids throughout the week.
Note to blog reader: Sorry for the multitude of pics of my vacation! 

Kelly the Overthinker  – (April 15, 2012 at 9:22 PM)  

Looks so AMAZING! Sulking now with jealousy!

The Kings  – (April 16, 2012 at 9:21 AM)  

Love the pictures!

So Envious!! :)

Omi –   – (April 16, 2012 at 7:00 PM)  

These pics are all awe to the some! What gorgeous families. It almost makes me feel like I was there too...almost.


Love Omi
Love Omi

Omi –   – (April 16, 2012 at 7:00 PM)  

These pics are all awe to the some! What gorgeous families. It almost makes me feel like I was there too...almost.


Love Omi
Love Omi

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP