Valentine's Day or "Thanksgiving Day"



Heart-shaped peanut butter n' honey were in order today along with some chocolate for strawberry dipping. My mom used to make me these kinds of lunches growing up! Everything was always pretty and yummy! Of course, I am not my mother, so my kids only got their pretty lunch today. I should do better!
We had a chocolate scavenger hunt today too! good thing they found it before Lola did. I had to bribe her outside with some peanut butter!
Gram and Pop told the kids to look for the FedEx man today, and they were on a mission! Grant saw him right away and they were so excited to receive all the treats from them! Our family movie nights should be planned out for the next several weeks!


Happy Valentines Day! or as Jake calls it, "Happy Thanksgiving Day"!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP