This and That Thursday

 I love a clear day here because Mt. Hood is spectacular. It's huge; it's white; and it stares you in the face. One of these days, I'm going to bring my camera with me just so I can get a clear shot. Ally tried taking some with my iPhone. It doesn't do the day or the mountain justice from the grainy picture. I promise, it was a clear blue day!



Little Mister has been working on getting used to his glasses. They hurt the back of his ears quite a bit so I think we need to have them adjusted. Any advice on trying to fit glasses to Asian faces really well? It has taken a lot of adjustment for Grant to find the right fit. Jake was even more difficult.....still is. He's wearing a small adult frame and using a band on the glasses to keep them from falling off. Hmmm....


We found some shortbread cookies in the shape of letters at the store.  Great way of practicing phonics if the kids don't eat them first!


Anonymous –   – (February 9, 2012 at 3:18 PM)  

What store did you find the cookies? thanks.

Julie  – (February 9, 2012 at 3:52 PM)  

Mt. Hood does look beautiful! Ron would love that view for sure. He wants to move to Denver because of the scenery there. :)

Kristi  – (February 12, 2012 at 8:38 AM)  

On the glasses ~ just keep going back and asking them to tweak them. Eventually they'll get tired of your faces and take the time necessary to really fit them to his face. (At least that was my strategy...)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP