Here's Lookin' at You!

 There is an insane number of pictures in this post. Really, insane. But I have an issue with decision making. Someone should seriously form an intervention for me and my issue 'cause this is over the top. 

Little squirt joined the Four Eyes Club today, and I think he looks super smart! 








I am so in love with this kid.


And he is so in love with his froggy boots!


Someone else got something new. At the orthodontist this week, we discovered that Grant's scissor bite has been corrected and progress made on his overbite.  He removed the large glued palate piece from Grant's mouth.  With all that progress, the doctor thought that he might enjoy actually seeing progress so a couple of front braces were put on. Man, he's just darn handsome too! Sorry, gushing mommy here. 





One of my favs


Oh wait, maybe this is my fav. 
See? Indecision is my middle name. 



Had to throw in a pic of my girl just 'cause.
Just because:
1) She's mine.
2) She did most of my grocery shopping for me
3) She's a pro at taking out splinters from little boys' fingers
4) She grows up way too quickly


Deb from WhatsInMyAttic  – (February 3, 2012 at 7:12 PM)  

Great portraits; Jake looks so much older with his glasses!!!

The Kings  – (February 3, 2012 at 8:59 PM)  

I can see why you had a hard time picking a favorite. Jake is SUPER cute in his new glasses!

And yes...they all grow up way too fast. Although I have to say that older daughters are an incredible blessing!

Anonymous –   – (February 4, 2012 at 12:10 PM)  

Great pictures. Jake looks so cool in his new glasses.
I can't throw out any pictures either, it's hard to choose.
Love you guys,
Uncle David

gniest –   – (February 5, 2012 at 5:52 AM)  

Jake and Grant look so handsome in their glasses. Love you, Omi

Difference2This1  – (February 10, 2012 at 4:56 PM)  

Your children look so happy....you are such a blessed Mama!! So glad to read (and see from your great photos!) that you are settling into your new home. I'm jealous...missing the west so much :)

Kristi  – (February 12, 2012 at 8:40 AM)  

Love his glasses! So cute!!!
And Ally does your grocery shopping?
Awesome!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP