Boy's Time Vs. Girl's Time

 To say my boys love Star Wars would be an understatement. They love the books, movies, characters, clothes,  and Star Wars Encyclopedia; basically anything Star Wars! Jake is especially fond of Darth Vader. Considering he heads to the "Dark Side" or whatever it is, I should be worried, I think. 

Eric decided to take them to see it on the big screen in 3D and boy, were they hyped! They wore their costumes, masks and brought the Lego Star Wars characters to the movies. Ally didn't want to go, and I can't ever imagine why! 


I dropped them off and Ally and I went out for some girl time (aka shopping and sweets!). Here is our attempt at taking their pic as they were walking in the theater!


Throughout the movie, a couple of characters including Darth himself romped through the theater with their "glow-in-the-dark light saber".  Jake got his pic with his new best friend. 


Now on to all things sweet! Ally picked out a gift for her friend, drank a frappuccino, tried on clothes......
tried on more clothes........... and then we stopped at a cupcake shop for some beautiful, delicious treats.

 And I've discovered that if you take a 12 year old girl shopping, she'll want some caffeine. And if you give her caffeine,  she'll want a cupcake. And if you give her a cupcake, she'll want to go shopping.......


Just in case you're wondering,
Lemon cake with a raspberry center and raspberry chiffon buttercream frosting and a chocolate cake with peanut butter buttercream frosting.  

Shonni  – (February 13, 2012 at 11:14 PM)  

O.K, I was with your whole blog post till you posted the cupcakes. And then darth and cute boys blended in with delicious raspberry chiffon and I became lost...
I’m not sure if I became lost in your adorable boys,
or,
those dad-gum cupcakes. But if you want to send me one of each, I will give you my personal evaluation, free of charge, within 7 days.

Omi –   – (February 15, 2012 at 6:45 AM)  

I would have taken time with the boys or the girls, it's so hard to be in two places!

Love Omi

xoxoxo

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP