Photography Practice and Paintings

I've been playing around with my new lens since Christmas so I thought I'd post some of them. 
As if Jake didn't talk enough, he talks for all the Lego characters and beyblades too! 





Jake got a new shaving kit for Christmas and has enjoyed "shaving his scratchies" regularly.


This is what Lola does. She does not catch a ball, nor does she move unless she has to. It's a dog's life! 


Grant is THE hardest person to take a picture of. It only took about 16 shots for me to get one decent one. Little stinker! 


Paul Frank Monkey.....need I say more? 


The artist had a class today and painted one of my favorites so far. I'd love to frame this one. Wonder if she'll mind if mommy "borrows" it for a while? 

Anonymous –   – (January 2, 2012 at 5:01 AM)  

Very nice group of pictures. What lens did you get?
Loving Allys work, very good !
Uncle David

Kristi  – (January 3, 2012 at 10:32 PM)  

He really does look like the PF monkey!

donna  – (January 10, 2012 at 4:39 PM)  

I love that picture and if I was going to continue to live in my house, I would offer to buy it.
loveya and happy new year.
Donna

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP