"Mom's Saying Dirty Words!"

So this week we were sitting around the kitchen table doing a Bible lesson. I was reading part of a story from the textbook when my brain read faster then my mouth could speak. 

The words were "dumb campground"

My brain evidently only transmitted the "D" and "AMpground" making it a...well, a "damn campground". 

That's just not a nice thing to say- 
-especially from me-
-especially during Bible. 

The only person that caught it was Allyson who looked up at me with the biggest eyes I've seen and a jaw that dropped to the floor. Before I could explain myself she said, "MOM! THAT shouldn't be in a Bible textbook!". 
Hmmm... wonder if I'm fired from my teaching position!

Just had to throw this in-- goofy kid!



Kristi  – (January 7, 2012 at 3:08 PM)  

Tee-hee-hee!
And just so you know, it happens to the best of us...

Omi –   – (January 7, 2012 at 7:40 PM)  

She's beautiful no matter how you look at her. Ally, Even upsidedown you look like you're growing up! Stop it!

Love Omi

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP