Long-Long's New Year

My mom bought us Long-Long's New Year last year,  I believe. We read it today as part of school. If you haven't checked it out before, you should! It's a sweet, sweet story with absolutely amazing graphic work. The pages are full of all things you'd love about China right down to Yeh-Yeh's old wrinkled face. Jake enjoys studying the pictures. Love it! Check it out! 





Kelly the Overthinker  – (January 25, 2012 at 9:31 PM)  

ooo...I just reviewed a bunch but have not checked this one out. I will add it to my list!
Kelly

Omi –   – (January 26, 2012 at 6:23 AM)  

This opens in a new window when I select it but won't go any further. This happened with the last book too. :( Want to take a few books on the cruise (Little Princess).

Love Omi

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP