Darth Vader Sleeps!

Imagine my surprise when I went into Jake's room to kiss him goodnight and I found none other than.....

Dun, dun, da-dun, dun-da-dun, dun-da-dun......


That's right, folks, Darth Vader lives in my house and sleeps in monkey pajamas with Woody, Buzz, and Jessie. 


His little head was so sweaty and the he was fogging up the mask! Love this kid. He keeps me laughing! 

Annie  – (January 8, 2012 at 12:42 AM)  

Oh my goodness!!!! Haha!!! How cute is he, Heather!!!!!

Anonymous –   – (January 8, 2012 at 6:24 AM)  

It was only a matter of time! That's one gift you didn't waste your money on though because he really loves it!
xxx000Mom

Kristi  – (January 8, 2012 at 11:47 PM)  

Good to know that Darth Vader likes Toy Story. :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP