Where's Waldo?

 Remember the gym I told you all about? Well, Monday nights the kids have an hour of instruction and climbing time. There were eight kids for two instructors so I felt pretty good about it! The kids loved it. Jake was a little perturbed since he wasn't old enough for the Monday night climb, but he enjoyed the kids play area. On a side note,  a few days ago Jake got into some trouble there for not keeping his hands to himself.  I think my ears turn red every time I pick him up now as he comes out and yells, "MOM! I didn't touch anyone, hug anyone, kiss anyone, or hit anyone!".  Nice.

Can you spot Ally? Here she is on her way up the big wall. They had some practice time on a smaller wall. 


She made it all the way to the top and is a natural at repelling down.


Can you find Grant? He's climbing up the wall and did really well. This wall was harder for him since his arms and legs are a little shorter than Ally's. He was fearless though! 


He ended up making it about 3 feet from the top before he said he thought he was done and started repelling down. He loved rock climbing too! I'm kind of glad now that they didn't do indoor soccer for the winter so they can try these new things! 


The Kings  – (December 6, 2011 at 7:39 AM)  

HaHa...Why does it make me smile to know I am not the only one with a little boy who has to be reminded not to hit, kiss or hug all of his new little friends. :)

I don't know why but none of the 10 and 11 year old boys at our church seem to appreciate it.

Anonymous –   – (December 6, 2011 at 9:01 PM)  

Brave climbers, those kids! I'd like to see them!

xxxoooMom

Kristi  – (December 7, 2011 at 2:34 PM)  

I am so watching groupon for a discount to our climbing gym. My kids scale rock walls at playgrounds with ease and both of my boys have a natural knack for sticking close to the wall. Your kids are really brave though, that is HIGH!!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP