This, That, and Those

 This is a picture of Wednesday nights dinner right after Grammy and Poppy arrived and Omi and Grandpop left. We had a great big family dinner. 
(lousy pic but it was hard to get everyone in)


That is my children acting like wild banshees which I would like to say is not the norm.....but I cannot tell a lie, so..... 




Those are evidently pictures that Allyson took with my camera while I was out tonight. It had been in the 40's and low 50's. But we had a heavy frost come in last night and it stayed all day without melting. Little Miss Priss is evidently better with the camera than I.




Omi –   – (December 23, 2011 at 9:29 AM)  

What beautiful leaf pictures, these are great. Maybe as good as my Christmas oil. What a talented young lady!

Omi

Anonymous –   – (December 24, 2011 at 9:49 AM)  

Boy I'll tell ya, that Ally has an eye for a good picture just like her Mother does. I hope someday to have a nice camera that can capture the picture this well.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP