MERRY CHRISTMAS! 2011

Normally we make a mad dash to different Christmas Eve festivities with our families and we've always looked forward to it. This year, however, was a time for building new traditions. We enjoyed a yummy dinner out, movies, and games waiting for bedtime (and Santa) to come. We took lots of pics in our Christmas jammies too! 


Nope..... 


Not yet.....


Finally..... 


That little guy is a real ham.


Too much sugar? Maybe. 









Mom got a new camera to play with


Ally gave Gram and Pop one of her paintings.


The boys' presents were exciting for them to open. They both liked each others gifts. 



Probably the last year for gifts like this but I'm going to keep my hopes up! 


This thing breathes and sounds like Darth Vader. Quite creepy! Let's hope he doesn't wake me up in the middle of the night with it.



Grant's favorite present was his Oregon Duck rain boots!  



And Ally's boots.... (necessary when you live in Oregon!) 


We Oregonified Dad too


I think he looks great in his new apron complete with pearls





Anonymous –   – (December 25, 2011 at 3:03 PM)  

Merry Christmas to all you guys.
Yes, Heather the secret is out, I got a new camera. Glad it's like yours so I can ask you everyday what and how I can use it. I'm so happy, I was really tired of my old Sony digital, time to upgrade.
So, until I learn how to use it you won't see any pictures from mine. I hope to be able to take beautiful pictures like you have been doing. Love you guys

Annie  – (December 26, 2011 at 9:29 PM)  

Oh Heather! It looks like you all had a great Christmas!!!! LOVE the pics! Your new camera is wonderful!

Kristi  – (December 28, 2011 at 10:58 PM)  

Looks like it was a wonderful day! Love those outtakes of your three kids. Makes me think of another bunch of silly heads I know...

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP