It's A-B-C

If you know anything about Jake, you know that boy loves gum. In fact, you can count on a sweet kiss, an ear rub, and a hug right before he whispers "can I have some gum" into your ear. I haven't bought any recently because the kids always dig through my purse to pocket it for themselves and I never get any anyway!

Saturday afternoon we headed to the mall for a quick dinner and some Christmas shopping. I was in a store while Eric was finishing up dinner with the kids. As they were walking to come get me, Eric heard Grant ask Jake for gum. Jake was evidently chomping away and Eric thought it was odd since he didn't have any gum himself. So Eric asked Jake where he got his gum from. Jake required some prodding to get an answer but he finally gave in and confessed. You guessed it, he helped himself to a piece of "Already Been Chewed" gum off the side of a mall trash can!

Disinfectant anyone? Looks like we'll be using the strong mouthwash tonight! Let's hope four years in the outskirts of China gave him one heck of an immune system. Eric explained to him that we don't use the "used" gum! Oh! And, anyone seen Elf lately? We have. Will Farrell ate some A-B-C gum too!

Annie  – (December 4, 2011 at 2:44 PM)  

Oh my gosh Heather!!!!!! LOL!!! This is just too funny! I have a feeling sweet Jake is going to take you on a wild ride:):)

Anonymous –   – (December 4, 2011 at 4:35 PM)  

Eeeeeeewwwwwwwww...the little germ incubator has been officially refueled!
XxxoooMom

Anonymous –   – (December 4, 2011 at 5:44 PM)  

Too funny. Deb, Matt and I got a real hard laugh out of this latest episode of "Mr. Jake comes to America". This kid just cracks me up.
Uncle David is still Anonymous

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP