Cookies and Crafts

Considering he's half naked, I guess cookie decorating is hard work!  


It's definitely hard work from the look of concentration on her face.


Allyson's painting instructor came in today for a make-up class just for her as she knew Allyson really wanted to paint this:

I tried taking a pic with my iphone so you could see the glitter she used in it. Allyson said this painting had a lot of layers to it. I love it! 


The Kings  – (December 21, 2011 at 6:45 AM)  

Wow! You have one very talented artist!

Love the picture of Jake! I am glad to see I am not the only one who has children that do their baking and artwork from on top of the table or countertops! :)

Kristi  – (December 21, 2011 at 3:46 PM)  

Okay, Jake on the counter is too funny! And makes me feel like my house is so much more normal...

Great picture by your young artist!

Julie  – (December 22, 2011 at 9:04 AM)  

LOL! My kids are always running around in their underwear. (Matter of fact, 3 out of the 4 are right now.) At least, he is in jeans. :) LOVE her picture! Let me know when she starts selling her artwork. If I can afford it, I will be one of the first to buy. Beautiful. :) Our artist (Sydney) said it was "Cool!"

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP