Christmas Party Time

 My phone pics are so grainy that you may not even be able to tell but Eric and I headed to the inevitable corporate Christmas party. It's the one where Eric ends up forgetting I'm there and leaves me to fend for myself among the throngs of young employees with full party attire on and party on the brain. As he stood to greet each employee with a firm handshake and an smile, I realized just how much he has on his plate right now.  He handles it well and his employees like him so much! 

I wish I had better pictures. It's a rare occasion I slip on pantyhose and spanks! :-)  I was running late and the pre-party was early so I didn't have time to get out my camera. Oh well, until next year.....







Omi –   – (December 11, 2011 at 3:01 PM)  

Beautiful picture, made me cry.

Love MomOmi

Anonymous –   – (December 11, 2011 at 4:11 PM)  

Sweet! Did you get the dress altered? Looks great!

xxxoooMom

Anonymous –   – (December 11, 2011 at 10:36 PM)  

Yep, looking gooooood !!
The Delaware Drivers are already talking about how much Eric will be missed at our party on Friday....
I remain anonymous

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP