The Little Crooked House

Omi –   – (November 15, 2011 at 6:31 AM)  

Did you meet the Little Crooked Man? Do you know the melody? I bet your mom does.

There was a crooked man and he had a crooked smile
Had a crooked sixpence and he walked a crooked mile
Had a crooked cat and he had a crooked mouse
They all lived together in a crooked little house

Uh-huh, oh no, don't let the rain come down
Uh-huh, oh no, don't let the rain come down
Uh-huh, oh no, don't let the rain come down
My roof's got a hole in it and I might drown
Oh yes, my roof's got a hole in it and I might drown...

Love the picture!
Love Omi

Anonymous –   – (November 16, 2011 at 8:33 AM)  

Is this where your putting Deb and Lyle up for Thanksgiving?

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP