It's Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas!

 No beautiful shots of family on Thanksgiving Day, or the turkey, or of a beautifully dressed turkey. Nope, not one. I ended up with the stomach bug again that comes with the worst body aches ever. I keep getting the same exact thing. This one lasted less than 24 hours which is better than the prior times, but its so frustrating to have it on Thanksgiving! No turkey for me and my poor mom got stuck doing the whole sha-bang for dinner! Hope I'm not allergic to Oregon or this could be pretty miserable! HA! 

So, we've got some other pics from another day! 
We took my parents to Oregon City. Not a lot going on there, but close enough that you can get out of the house a bit and walk around. 


That's the Willamette Falls behind them. 



This was on our walk and I just thought it was pretty. 


Then we came home to decorate the Christmas Tree. If you know me, you know I'm kind of a scrooge! I don't usually put my tree up this early and I've been known to take it down December 26! But since mom was here to help decorate, we pulled out the decorations. The kids enjoyed their old-time bottled Cokes while listening to Christmas music by the fire. 


Dad is supervising Eric attempting to put lights on a prelit tree. This tree is going to make his home at Goodwill since Eric and Dad decided that buying a new tree was a better idea! Who wants to fight with lights, anyway? 


Men at work:


And, done! My mom did most of the decorating in here for me. Love that! 


Omi –   – (November 30, 2011 at 5:33 AM)  

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Love Omi

Annie  – (November 30, 2011 at 9:23 PM)  

Oh Heather, I am so sorry you were sick for Thanksgiving!!! I got the tummy but 2 years ago on Christmas Eve!!! I was miserable! I hope you are completely well now!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP