Daddy Still Rocks!

When Eric decided to play on this indoor team that his company put together, he thought he wouldn't be able to keep up with the young guys. But he's really enjoyed playing. He had an early game last night so the kids and I decided to go watch. I had a great time watching him play. He's still as good as he was back in college with all the fancy footwork moves!  Still super fast too, just takes more frequent breaks! 


The camera work is lousy here, but I was using my 55 mm lens behind a plexi-glass wall! These were the best I could do. 




And, just like Jake, he swears the shoes make him run faster! HA!



His team lost this game, but Eric scored two goals. Fun for the kids to see and now they think he is even more of a super hero!  

Omi –   – (November 8, 2011 at 8:09 PM)  

It is so cool to see these pictures! I'm sorry I couldn't be there to yell.

Love MomOmi

Kristi  – (November 9, 2011 at 2:44 PM)  

Love that they think Dad is a superhero!
And I love that the shoes make him faster. ;)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP