The Countdown

Friday will be T-minus seven days till Grammy and Poppy come. We haven't seen them since we moved and boy are we excited. Plus, we really need a break from school. We ALL need a break from school. You hear what I'm sayin'?  Are you pickin' up what I'm puttin' down? Mom needs a break!  Besides, the kids have already checked out. Mr. Brain is really only interested in learning how to count cards. Literally, I can pull two cards out of a deck and he figures out what I have by doing something with the number 10. Actually, I'm just his guinea pig. You know, so he can make it big in Vegas. 




Ally is drawing out her work so it takes all day long. Jake mysteriously becomes very, very tired only when its time for school. So, yes, we are obviously ready to have a break and get refreshed. We will have a lighter week as what's the point of teaching if they are burnt out anyway. I've got some other things planned and hoping to get them into a microscopy class. 

Gotta run. I'm hearing "Pick a Card, Any card!" so evidently the guinea pig is needed again. 

The Kings  – (November 10, 2011 at 7:21 PM)  

Trust me - I am pickin' up what your puttin' down. I have been in high anxiety mode all week. Problem is - does the teacher ever really get a break?

Anonymous –   – (November 10, 2011 at 7:53 PM)  

Not sure...but I think counting cards is illegal. Keep him out of Vegas!
xxxoooMom

Shonni  – (November 10, 2011 at 7:55 PM)  

LOL...YES I AM PICKING UP WHAT YOU ARE PUTTIN’ DOWN.
I “closed” school down this morning when we got the good news about travel. And we had a wonderfully warm day here in Colorado...so the children had a fun day playing outside. Is that “school”?

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP