She's got talent

The painter's newest piece! Too bad the photographer isn't such a great artist. I didn't close the bathroom door prior to taking the pic!

Shonni  – (October 24, 2011 at 8:40 PM)  

I was going to say this is great..and then three of my children saw it and said “wow, did she do that...she must be a professional”. LOL..I think it is safe to say us Hassoldt’s really like here picture.

Shonni  – (October 24, 2011 at 8:41 PM)  

sorry, should have said “her”... I was distracted probably.

Deb from WhatsInMyAttic  – (October 25, 2011 at 6:25 PM)  

Great painting...painter is cute, too!!!!
xxxoooMom

Anonymous –   – (October 25, 2011 at 7:53 PM)  

Another work of art by the cutest painter I know. Love it !
I'm Anonymous now Uncle David

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP