Old Sports and New Sports


 Before all the sports pics, gotta show these two smiling faces. We were at a camera store and I had one of their lenses on my camera playing around with it. Kinda fun!



 Ally has a soccer tournament this weekend. It finishes up tomorrow, but since I haven't had any pics of her yet this year, I thought I'd post some. My blog just wouldn't be "my blog" without them! 



They tell me that Oregon is so green that I'll be sick of green. But for now, I'm still loving those tall pines!


Ya gotta love junior high girls fashion sense even on the field. 


 I have no idea why the girls are wearing the neon pennies. They have two jerseys they bring to every game so they can change colors if need be. I think they chose to be bright! 


GO ALLY!





 Grant's been loving the skate parks. He's been trying so hard to just go down a ramp and back up with a turn in there.




He's watching the big kids closely. Love this pic. He looks so small! 





The teens have been so nice giving him pointers and just waiting for him to try something before they do their next trick. And yes, that other big head is Jake who loves riding his scooter on the ramps. 





I see why there aren't a lot of mom spectators for this sport! 

sidknee  – (October 2, 2011 at 8:41 AM)  

So cool, the older kids are giving Grant some pointers. He will be doing 'double lindy quad forbangers' in no time.

When Jake gets it going there will be no stopping him either.

Love Allys soccer pics, did you get a new lens?

Omi –   – (October 2, 2011 at 5:23 PM)  

Really neat pictures, love them all.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP