Nonstop

Yesterday started out in the dark with Jake saying, "Hey, Dad! I want to talk to you about something!".  I knew it would probably be a looong day.  Jake went to bed the previous night telling me about every Star War character there is; who wears what, who killed who, who went to the "dark side".  In every way, he's like a little old man who tells the same stories over and over again. So, that night, I actually left his room while he was talking. After all, he had been talking all day and my ears were tired. 

So yesterday while dark out, he felt it was pertinent to let Eric know that he was no longer afraid of the dark because that was when he was "little age 5".  I guess that would be different from the "big age of 5" that he is now. 

I took some pics around the house (off my iphone) but they came out so blurry that I'm embarrassed to show them. I'll try again another day. However, I did finally receive my kitchen table and two side chairs. The other four chairs are incognito somewhere between Florida and Washington or may be still at the manufacturers. At least thats what customer service told me yesterday. So glad they narrowed it down to the U.S.! 



The week prior was a wet one. I think you could probably stand there and watch the rose bushes grow. It was crazy fast. They since have been trimmed, pruned, whatever it is you do to them. 



Aww.... heck, blurry pics....whatever. Had to throw a pick of the monkeys in!



And this blurry pic. Because if you look closely, there is a ridiculously large Ramen noodle box on the counter. Mom, this should worry you. My kitchen is calling your name and looking forward to your visit! 


The Kings  – (October 20, 2011 at 1:46 PM)  

Your kitchen is beautiful. I love it!!

Anonymous –   – (October 20, 2011 at 2:16 PM)  

Love your house Heather, beautiful.
Uncle David

Anonymous –   – (October 20, 2011 at 2:18 PM)  

Afterall you do live in the city of Roses, ya know.
Uncle David (Anonymous now I don't know why)

Anonymous –   – (October 20, 2011 at 8:02 PM)  

Not many days now...going to have to drug myself to fly that far, but self medicating isn't all that bad, I guess. Love the dining furniture!
xxxxooooMom

Kristi  – (October 20, 2011 at 9:21 PM)  

I want your kitchen.
The end.

I promise I'd cook in it all the time.
The end again.
Really. :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP