It's all Greek to Me!

Grant finished his assigned work by 10AM today. That included two math lessons. Okay, So he started at 7:30 this morning, but he thought this meant he'd have the rest of the day to play chess. Uhhh.... No, son. It was the perfect time to start the brainetics program my parents bought for my kids. I put the DVD in, handed Grant the head phones, and went back to work with Jake. Forty minutes later, Grant is showing me how to do grids where he fills in a blank grid to solve for a certain number. All the numbers going down, across, or diagonal add up to the number he was given like 300 or 225. Cool stuff, but I don't think I would have figured it out as quickly. He said tomorrow he was going to know how to identify the day of the week of any date that was given to him. I don't doubt it, Grant. I don't doubt it!

Omi –   – (October 25, 2011 at 5:38 AM)  

He is definite a whiz that was fearfully and wonderfully made.
Love OmiXOXOX

Deb from WhatsInMyAttic  – (October 25, 2011 at 6:26 PM)  

What a smarty-pants he is; this stuff is right up his alley, isn't it??!
xxxoooMom

Anonymous –   – (October 25, 2011 at 7:54 PM)  

I think he can do it without a doubt.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP