Good Wishes and more moving "fun"

I forgot to post my "get well soon" sign that the kids made me. I'm so happy they decided not to nail them to the walls! 

I've been emailing and on the phone now for quite awhile trying to get the money back from ATLAS VAN LINES that they said they would send. Thirteen emails and three phone calls later and I haven't made much progress. I did give one person the phone number and name of the president of the company since he said they would pay everything too. This isn't what I really feel like doing on a Friday afternoon. So, I'm heading to bed to try to rest. I'm sooo tired right now that it's hard to think and my eyes keep buzzing all around so it's hard to read. I'll be glad when I'm completely back to my normal!

Omi –   – (October 15, 2011 at 9:08 AM)  

Love you and praying for you.

Love Omi

sidknee  – (October 15, 2011 at 1:55 PM)  

Love you too and hope you get the things straight soon.
Kids are just so sweet and loveable.
Get better soon!

Kristi  – (October 20, 2011 at 9:22 PM)  

That's either really sweet, or a pathetic cry for being mothered on.
Guess they don't know exactly how much we do until we are down for the count, huh?

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP