The Artist's Masterpiece

 The artist's tools.....




 The artist's masterpiece!




And now she needs more canvas!

BTW, I re-read my post about my flu bug. So sorry, folks, for the multitude of grammatical errors! It pained me to even read it, and my mother, I'm sure, was questioning my ability to cognitively function! OUCH! I'm still getting over it, but on the mend. All that means is that my house is a disaster of magnificent proportions, there is laundry everywhere, and I can't find the bottom of the sink. I have someone come help with the cleaning (not the laundry) and I feel badly paying her the regular price. You know I'm cheap so the house MUST be bad! Maybe I'll have the munchkins at least help by picking up the clothes and toys off the floor and help with the laundry.  

Anonymous –   – (October 17, 2011 at 8:02 PM)  

She rocks!
xxxMom

Annie  – (October 19, 2011 at 10:59 PM)  

WOW! That is wonderful! She is very talented!!! Glad you are feeling better:)

Omi –   – (October 20, 2011 at 6:15 AM)  

Beautiful picture Ally. Heather I know those kids have only to be asked...and with a small amount of whining they'll help clean up. :)

Love Omi

4taiwan  – (October 21, 2011 at 12:39 AM)  

WOW!!! quite an artist you have there!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP