Sotheby's, Christie's??? We have a new artist!

Introducing the newest artist! Ally took a painting class Friday and painted a masterpiece! Maybe I'll call Sotheby's to see if they would like to sell it for us for a few million. Seriously, though, I was impressed with her abilities. She's amazing, that girl!



The kids and I had gym down at the park and stopped to feed the ducks. They are so funny. They see you and come flying in. The kids loved watching them land in the water. 





Then there's Jake doing his geography.  It has been very fun for me to spend one-on-one with Jake. I knew he was smart, but it's fun just seeing how quickly he picks things up. He gets frustrated easily if he thinks he isn't doing well. The silent tears come. He is so much harder on himself than I am on him. He does very well and gets lots of encouragement from his siblings. 

video


Grant and Eric are at a Timbers game tonight for some Man-time. I'll try to post pics later. Grant was pretty excited to be going with Eric to the soccer game. 

Omi –   – (September 17, 2011 at 9:52 AM)  

I'm so impressed, I think it's the best I've seen and I'm sure I'm not biased or anything. Ally can you send me your authograph!!

She gets her artistic talent from her dad... well maybe not. :) Aunt Debby, Aunt Diane (Baltimore School of the Arts) and Melanie were the artistic ones.

Love you,
Omi

Omi –   – (September 17, 2011 at 10:11 AM)  

The picture of you and Grant is this down at the dock near your house? If so that ramp is Monster steep!

Love Omi

sidknee  – (September 17, 2011 at 9:29 PM)  

Beautiful painting by Ally, would love to have one of her works hanging in my house. hint hint...
Jake is doing so well with geography, he is just the little smarty pants I'll tell ya.

Anonymous –   – (September 19, 2011 at 10:40 AM)  

Great picture, Ally, it's beautiful. So are you and talented too! Love and miss you, Poppy.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP