"Sorting Out Life One Load at a Time"

I really need to use these puppies more frequently! Then, maybe I won't be so overwhelmed by.... 


 this! Laundry always gets put on the backburner. Ally usually throws a load or two in during the week which helps, but this week I let our laundry room get WAY backed up! This is only part of it. There is another rack with clothes and towels on the other side!


Omi –   – (September 19, 2011 at 9:29 AM)  

I'd be happy to help.

Annie  – (September 19, 2011 at 11:28 PM)  

I am so OCD! LOL! I have to do laundry every day and sometimes twice a day! I cannot stand to let it pile up! Of course this is from the woman who cannot get into an unmade bed! I will honestly smooth it all out right before I get in it! Yikes!! Haha!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP