They Say It's Your Birthday!

Today is Allyson's birthday. Somehow she did it, she turned 12 on us. What a beautiful twelve she is inside and out. 


Yesterday I had the stomach flu. How come the stomach flu always makes you feel as if your dying? Anyway, I stayed in bed and Allyson came in and checked on me regularly bringing ice water and blankets. She also watched the boys telling them "enough tv", "time to play outside", and "coloring time". She kept them busy with a movie, hide and seek, and fed them lunch. Talk about capable hands!


I love her smile, and silliness, and her free spirit. She's willing to go anywhere and try anything. 


She hasn't complained about the difficulties of this huge move across the country leaving her grandparents and friends behind. She's jumped right in making new friends. 



We love you Allyson! And are so proud of the young lady you are becoming! You Rock!



sidknee  – (August 30, 2011 at 1:47 PM)  

A BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our dear Ally.
She is everything you said and more, we love how much fun she always is.
Sure reminds me of her mother growing up.

Anonymous –   – (August 30, 2011 at 5:27 PM)  

Yeah, she rocks...she totally rocks! I am so proud of her and miss her more every day. She's the happiest girl I know; and the most adventurous girl I know; the most helpful and kind girl I know. Yeah, she rocks big time!
All my love and happy birthday, Ally!
xxxxooooXXXX0000 Grammy

Aunt Mel Mel –   – (August 30, 2011 at 8:34 PM)  

Ally, you are an incredible young lady. I'm really proud of you for being the sweet girl that you are. I don't know anyone else with your combination of helpfulness, friendliness, and exuberance! I hope you are having a wonderful birthday today. I love you lots!
Aunt Mel Mel

Kristi  – (September 2, 2011 at 6:04 PM)  

Happy Birthday (a few days late) Allyson!

Julie  – (September 5, 2011 at 9:18 PM)  

Happy belated birthday to Ally! She is a beautiful girl and seems to be such wonderful daughter and big sister!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP