Better Days Ahead!

Sorry for all the little picture posts. I haven't been carrying my camera around and have been blogging via iPhone.  We were stuck in the house yesterday from 8 AM to 8 PM because of a direct tv hookup. Evidently we have a lot of wires in this house and it took forever to be installed plus the installer was super late! 

But today was a different story! In my quest to find a good home school co-op, another mom I called told me about Exodus Books, They have every new and used curriculum, classic literature, learning puzzles and games, book sets...... oh! I could go on and on. I found the literature and the history curriculum I needed for Allyson and Grant. I'm sure we will be making that trip several more times this year! It's an easy drive and a great place to go when Grant finishes the 3rd grade work and he needs something else! 

Then we headed for a McD's "picnic lunch" by the river. Hence, all my pics below! The kids had a great time and kept asking to go back tomorrow to swim. Such a beautiful place! It was a nice break from moving stress. Speaking of which, the moving company president now has my cell number and I have his! I sure did enjoy my steak last night that was on his bill. YUM! Mr. President may be paying for Thai tonight.  There have been so very many apologies which is great but  it doesn't get my furniture here any quicker. My new estimated date of delivery is the 17th which is a far cry from the original August 4th date. Fun stuff, I tell ya! My car should be here within the next hour then off to take two kids to soccer practice in different places. 

If any homeschooling mom has tried a First Class homeschool co-op, please let me know your thoughts. We may try it this fall.

Julie  – (August 16, 2011 at 5:36 PM)  

Oh, my goodness! What a shame about the truck!!!!

Omi –   – (August 21, 2011 at 11:36 AM)  

Atlas Van Lines, MOVE THAT TRUCK!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP