Wrapping things up......

I know all of you are on the very edge of your seat wondering if dear Lola has a flight to Oregon. No need to lose sleep, she will be on her way Friday morning if all goes as planned. 
Eric is out of town traveling to southern Oregon for a few days which left us with a tight time frame to work with. So, with weather and temperatures in mind, on Friday she will be making her departure with a very long layover in Atlanta (air-conditioned) and make it to Oregon Friday evening right after Eric returns. Poor Lola, her nerves will be shot! 

My suitcases are packed. The kids each have a backpack which holds my sanity. I have my important papers and everything else packed in a carry-on. 
Movers are packing tomorrow, and my internet/cable service will be finished here. I'll try to post via mobile, but if you've read some weird posts from me with gobblygook, you'll know that I'm not always successful! 

Did I mention all this is going to be hard? Leaving home is difficult, even for me. I love going to new places. But, whenever I've traveled, I always knew my stays were temporary. However, being back together as a family and having Eric back into the daily mix will be a wonderful thing. 

Just had to show you Jake's "fong-o-jia" he created using the foam construction pieces. I was impressed that he followed the step-by-step instructions to complete it. My goodness, what a great reminder of just how much he has matured and learned in just over a year! 


The Raudenbush Family  – (July 27, 2011 at 9:53 PM)  

Often, Mark still uses "fong-o-jia" when we see a big construction truck and remember ole Jake-man. :)

I can only imagine the emotions and anxiety that you are probably experiencing even now. Saying goodbye and starting a new chapter is not easy, for sure. But, how exciting to consider what is in store for you next. Can't wait to hear about all your new experiences and the neat places you discover there.

Blessings to you, my East Coast friend. :)
Kelly

Kristi  – (July 31, 2011 at 3:18 PM)  

Heather,
so sorry that I've been MIA on catching up with you lately. I'm finally back in the swing ~ just in time for your major upheaval. Maybe that will give me time to catch up on your blog while you are unpacking... ;)
Praying for you guys in this time of transition. May it be a blessed move for you and may God plant some "providential relationships" for you in your new city!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP