Things I've learned while moving

Some things I've learned about moving so far:

1.  Never make no-bake chocolate cookies while under a stressful process. You will eat them. A lot of them. Just sayin'.

2.  When considering a dog from the SPCA or some other facility, think small. They don't cost as much to ship and you can carry them on the plane. Teacup! Think teacup!
(Lola's shipping estimates so far: $399,  $689,  $790,  $1101. Hitch hiking may be a good option for her.)   Sigh! 

Julie  – (July 13, 2011 at 8:12 PM)  

1. LOL! At least you have the stress of moving as your excuse! What can I use? :)

2. Oh, my goodness!!!! Really? I would never have guessed!!!!

Annie  – (July 13, 2011 at 9:52 PM)  

Yeah, I am with Julie, what is my excuse??? LOL!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP