In a Box with a Fox.....

Thing 2 has been working on his letters and numbers this summer. I haven't been able to be as diligent as I had hoped, but we have had a lot going. He has been doing so well remembering his letters and sounds and can read his blends pretty well. Today, he read several words with little to no help! 



I wouldn't want Ally and Grant to miss out on on the fun, so they have been working on this year's math curriculum as well. Grant enjoys working in his math book so much that it's never really an issue.  Allyson just may be another story.  I hoping this will give us a little cushion for the move and adjustment once we head out to Oregon.

 Speaking of that, the kids, the dog, and I will be flying out the day after the movers come load us up.  How does Eric get out of these things? It shouldn't be bad at all though. I was able to book a non-stop flight which shortens the time significantly. The kids are professional travelers now too. They know what to pack in their backpacks now without much help from me, and the idea of seeing Daddy on the other side of the trip will be VERY exciting to them. We miss him already! 

It's been crickets chirping on the house selling front. NO ONE has even walked through the doors which is really making me wonder why I get up every morning and clean. I realize it's a slow market, but you'd think someone would have brought potential buyers through. I'm so not happy about that! Maybe if my house is a disaster, someone will come see it! 

Omi –   – (July 11, 2011 at 11:30 PM)  

That seems to be whathappens. First time that you don't clean someone comes to the house.

The Raudenbush Family  – (July 12, 2011 at 12:39 PM)  

Oh, I hope I never have to sell a house with little ones at home. The constant cleaning just would be impossible! Hope the right person comes by soon!

donna  – (July 14, 2011 at 8:10 AM)  

To insure a showing, hang underwear from the ceiling fans, and leave dirty bath water in the tub. This insures a quick sale.
:) Donna

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP