One Big Hoop-La!

 My parents gave us a going away party on Saturday.  What started out as a "family dinner",  turned into a par-tay! I didn't know so many friends and family were coming! Then again, mom's good at throwing shin-digs and doesn't do anything on a small scale. It was great!

My friend, Dawn, made this awesome license plate cake. How cute!! 







We're having a crazy heat wave here. And I do mean crazy! It's "can't breath standing outside" kind of hot!  Tents, misters, shade, ice, and water were in good supply!  
The kids didn't mind. They enjoyed the waters slide mom rented! 







Grant is "King of the Dominoes" and always plays with my aunts. So Aunt Deb made him a domino cake and ......

   
.........mini hamburger cupcakes!


They didn't stop sliding for a long time! 


A couple of adults went down that slide. I have pictures to prove it. However, I'd like to stay in good graces and all, so I just posted the picture of the adults watching the adults going down the slide! 


I think they enjoyed it!



Eric's sister, Melanie! Can you tell?  Sweet picture!!!


It was great seeing so many friends and family before we head out. We will miss you all for sure! 

Sara –   – (July 25, 2011 at 3:49 PM)  

What a great party!! So glad you got to see everyone before you leave!! Oregon looks beautiful! Maybe we can come see it some day!!!:-)

Julie  – (July 27, 2011 at 2:56 PM)  

You guys know how to party!!!! Looks fun!

Anonymous –   – (July 27, 2011 at 4:28 PM)  

Oh Heather, I am going to miss you sooo much. Who else is going to recite the entire preposition list for me.

Jessi K.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP