Dos Boys Playing Uno


Terrible iPhone pic, btw. But the boys have enjoyed playing Uno together and play really well, I might add. I see such a difference between this summer and last summer. They play well together (most of the time) and really enjoy swimming and playing baseball just the two of them. Grant is really great about sitting down and reading books to Jake too. He enjoys reading to him and they do it daily! 
I'm sure it is a combination of Jake maturing and settling in, but they have become very close. Grant, however, did request his own room when we move because "Jake is messy".  Hmmm... wonder if I can request my own room because Eric is messy! HA!

Our inspection seemed to go very well yesterday, but we are still waiting for a few things on the new house side of things. My present house has been up for sale for just over 24 hours and no one has come through! The patience I have is amazing, isn't it? 

Omi –   – (July 2, 2011 at 2:20 PM)  

Grant is such a Teacher, I've seen it often when I'm there. I'm glad they'll each get there own room, it's frustrating picking up after others!

I asked prayer about the house sale.

Love Omi

Omi –   – (July 2, 2011 at 2:20 PM)  

Grant is such a Teacher, I've seen it often when I'm there. I'm glad they'll each get there own room, it's frustrating picking up after others!

I asked prayer about the house sale.

Love Omi

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP