Thanks, Eric!

Thank you, dear,  for giving me an iPhone. I think I love it and just maybe I can keep the calendar up so I won't miss my appointments again this week. It makes up for all the times you stole my free upgrades over the years. I wasn't the slightest bit embarrassed when the Verizon guy made fun of my old phone and said it was one of the first phones they had when he started working 10 years ago! At least the sales guy thought he was funny. When I give him my stink eye and evil grin, he said that he thought I was tough and not a force to be reckoned with especially after I made the boys sit "criss-cross applesauce" with their hands folded since they were throwing the seat cushions at each other in the store. 

Watch out friends and family! Allyson has my old cell phone and can now call and text you at all hours. You should appreciate the fact that my dear old cell is in it's last stage of life and likes to turn off when it decides it is tired so just maybe that little problem will shorten her texting capabilities! My old cell also stutters while texting so "hello" comes out like "heeelllloo" and is not due to my lack of diligence in teaching my child how to spell. It must have had a stroke at some point.....the cell...not Ally.

I realize this post has a crazy amount of run-ons that would normally nag at me until I fixed them. But, I'm tired. It's been a hectic week and so we are headed to the mountains for some peace and quiet! Yippee!!!

Omi –   – (June 10, 2011 at 11:03 PM)  

So glad Ally has a phone and I hope it keeps working. Nothing like family share plan!!

Love Omi

sidknee  – (June 11, 2011 at 6:32 PM)  

I enjoyed Allys texts today. I'm sure many more are on their way. Anytime, I love hearing what she has to say.

Anonymous –   – (June 12, 2011 at 5:17 PM)  

Erin was beyond THRILLED when she heard Ally got a phone. I'm not sure how much "rest" their phones have gotten since, but she loves being able to talk to Ally all the time now!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP